At CMA, our dedication to building life-long personal relationships with our customers begins by building strong relationships with our associates. Because our team is committed to providing sales and service excellence, we must also be committed to providing continuous development and training to our associates. We believe in empowering our associates with state-of-the art facilities, a wide range of training opportunities, and on-going opportunities for growth.
In addition to career-long personal and professional development, CMA associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Associates earn ownership in our company through a unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)*
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time-off
- Associate discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
*An employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) is an employee-owner program that provides a company's workforce with an ownership interest in the company. In our ESOP, we provide our full-time employees with stock ownership at no cost to the employees. This offers our associates an opportunity to accumulate capital in our company that can support their future economic security.